Sunday, January 20, 2013

New

I have tried the blog thing before and eventually it fizzled out. I started one again because I feel like I have more of a vision for what I want it to be. I love to follow other blogs and I find myself thinking, "If I had a blog, I'd totally write a post about this".


So here I am.




My name is Carly Hill. I am 27, married to a pretty neat guy and I have a really old grumpy Wiener dog and a recently adopted cat that I am trying to toilet train (one of those things I thought about writing on). Right now we live North of Portland and I love it! I grew up in a small country-ish town and then moved to San Diego and experienced something totally different. I love the Portland area because its a big city, but has a small town quirky feel to it. I thrive here and I cant imagine living any where else.

Some of the things you may expect to see on my blog is food, crafts, fashion and every day life happenings.


Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment