Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Birchbox: February


Birchbox is here!! Yay!

I thought it would be best to make a video of whats inside because its fun. I tried using my iPhone to record the video and I was amazed at how easy it was. I also downloaded this super cool App called Splice that helped me edit any silly/ugly faces I made. :) If any of you have a better App suggestion for video editing please tell me!


Frankie decided she needed to jump off and on the chair the whole time with her ball. You can also hear her chase the cat at one point and  the sound her ball makes when she throws it off the bed. 

Tomorrow Ill probably be trying some of the products I received  I already ate my chocolate and it was de-licious! I'm most looking forward to trying the TIGI Catwalk hair product because I love products that help my hair. 

If you have any questions or your own reviews on any of these products leave a comment. 

1 comment: