Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Butt Cream, Aspirin and Eye Drops


That's right, butt cream, Aspirin and eye drops are all supposed to help with the relief of our best of friend, acne. 

At 27 I thought Id be way past acne break outs but it looks like that aint so. I still get those nasty little suckers poking their way through my skin and I'm still trying to find the best ways to fight them off. I was on Pintrest and saw these interesting Pins about unusual remedies for acne. I thought this would be the perfect time to try them out because I've been breaking out a lot more than usual recently.



TMI Carly, TMI...lol


I used the eye drops tonight on a couple pimples and I did notice them decreasing in size a little. I didnt see the redness decrease as much as I thought but I could notice more in the morning. Ill keep you guys updated over the next week on my findings!


2 comments:

  1. Try drinking lots of water and avoid sugary soda. Reduce stress. Take time out during the day to breath VERY deep - do this often. Do you find that extra strength butt cream works better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly ask Mark if he remembers his breathing techniques from childbirth class?

    ReplyDelete