Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Hearts


I cant let Valentines Day pass me by without taking advantage of the opportunity to do some seriously fun nails! Insert my slightly creepy heart nail idea. I only say creepy because I had to file my nails into points to make the heart shape which I would never normally do, but I'm kind of in love with this. What do you guys think?





Tomorrow I have some fun plans up my sleeve for Nathan. We gave each other a $26 dollar budget each. It was originally $20 but I ended up spending six dollars more and it was only fair I give him six extra dollars too. ;)

Growing up, Valentines Day in my family was always fun. My Mom and Dad would leave baskets of things for each of us on the kitchen counter and when we got up to get ready for school we had it waiting for us to open. Even as an adult, sometimes on holidays like this what I like the most are the little things like a small treat or love card verses something big and expensive. Its not the money that you spend, its the effort that counts. 

Happy Valentines Day! 

3 comments:

  1. I love that manicure! So simple and yet so effective! :)

    Hope your Valentine's was a good one. [Even if it was a week ago now!]

    nicolakirsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was really fun to try something a little different than I'd normally do.

      I took a bunch o pictures of what I ended up doing and I've been planning in posting them. Ill try to get to it tonight so come back to check it out.

      Thanks for the comment and reading me as well. :)

      Delete