Saturday, March 9, 2013

Just a few quick things



1. I made some revisions to the blog design and hope you like the edit. What do you guys think?


2. Tomorrow we are headed down to Salem for Nathans Grandmothers 81st birthday. We are hoping to get her drunk on some Baileys and watch her eat lots of pie. I mean, I think that's what any 81 year old would love on their birthday, right?


3. Tonight I decided to wash our sheets and Nathan was too tired to get out of bed, so he just rolled around on the bed so I could get them off. This was him during his fake 5 year old tantrum. Love you babe.



4. I had a girls day today with my sister in law and another friend. While we were at Joanns fabric, I discovered chocolate covered Peeps. They were delicious!



5. Monday I should be getting my March Birchbox and I will do a post to share with you what I get inside!


No comments:

Post a Comment